Dear P-noy,
Have a great day sir! I am very lucky that I have given a chance to write a letter to you. By the way, how's your lovelife? I am not expecting you to answer it but I will be very thankful if you do that for me. And I also understand if you don't.
I am hoping for you to continue what you have started. I know you had a lot more to share, to do to save the Philippines from crisis, especially corruptions. I think, politicians must stop arguing about the RH Bill. For they have ti promote anti-poverty rather than anything else.
We know that you are intelligent because you always have a solution in our country. Yuo have all the courage and hardwork for our fellow countrymen. You deserve that position.
Thank you for being a good leader to our country. And because of you, we are rising up from crisis. I hope you will never give up and do all your best in all the challenges.
Good day sir!!
Very truly yours,
Margie Raciles
No comments:
Post a Comment